ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese new yEAR 2009







Going to be CHINESE NEW YEAR in less than 24 hours!

I want to throw all my bad memory in 2008 away and hope to get memorable moment in 2009!

But guess that 2009 wouldn’t be a very good year as my dad business going to stop for a year… But I am going to try my best to keep myself happy HAHA.

A lot of thing goes on in my mind lately because many people like to ask question that make me think a lot lol. But well I love to think of problem on why, what, when and how. Feb 14th coming and until now I can’t seem to find someone to go on a date with me on that date! Shit lOl. Izzit true that I am going out with joe on that day? LOL.

Just a recap on the past few years, I think I really become more and more sensible. I start to think more for other than myself. A few week back, when I am joking around with terry, out of no where, Wj(my poly classmate) said something like:

“Who drinking soyabean milk is a dog”

And I am the only who is drinking it. And is no link from the joke? LOl. I am quite shock on how I matter he problem. Instead of give a hell out of him, I relax and clam myself down and didn’t wanna to pick a fight with him. I stop saying words that will hurt someone or didn’t give face to them.

People who know me well around sec 3 will know. I am pure bastard at that time. Thinking of now, I really had changed a lot better. LOl. I start not to give excusing on pushing blame. And I start to study too! lol…. Hope I can improve on myself more!

Thinking of someone important to me last year, which I spend most of my time trying to get her heart, ming asked me something which make me wondered: “Do I really like her or am I just unwilling to give up because I dunwan to feel like losing” not as in lost but cannot get her because I think I spend time and effort on her.

After much thinking, I think is I am unwilling to give up because I dunwan to feel like losing. LOL. Stupid right. Because of the feeling, I keep on mood swing here and there. Doing a lot of thing here and there. But as I said, I never regret at all. If I not wrong, she got a BF liao so hope her life will be better than ever. HAHA.

Been reading comic lately called: Colour Love Life!

IS about a boy and a girl living under one roof how they develop their love. Quite an interesting comic for me so guys who are interested in this kind of love story would take a look LOL.

One last thing: I NOT DRUNK AT THE KTV SESSION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home