ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, February 16, 2009

Old day? Or New problem....

Today meet up with desmond for a basketball session...

Mixed feeling and thinking gone through my mind thinking about my past again. I really enjoy being hanged out with desmond but just thinking about the past and what might happen it the future. But the thing that makes me happy is what desmond told me before and fulfil his promise saying that:

“IF you got bullied in basketball, tell me and I help you out.”

It’s really touched me whether being he wanna to have fun or really wanna help me out, this kind of little action can make me feel very happy. And after so long and I tell him a very strong Malaysia come down to TBCC and we cant win him, he agree to go down with me…

Something about what yan feng told me on Friday night just before valentine day. I told him what am I thinking this few days and what I want in my life. I complain my entire problem to him and he told me was:

“If you didn’t try, how you know you won’t succeed? You can’t keep thinking of the past failure and make it a milestone to you!”

I really agree on what y.F told me but sometime, life cannot be changing just listen to what others say. It needs time to change and adapt to the kind of lifestyle. I know I need to move on but most of the people dunno how no confidence I am in myself.

Maybe the main reason is because I am fat which make me totally low morale.
I just dunwan to repeat the history again …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home