ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NOW OR NEVER

Day 24 at India le …. Life for me is getting more and more fuck up for me and that all I can say. Getting a lot of misunderstanding from friend over there and also a lot of different prank by dunno which fucker over there …..

Life at India makes me think of what am I going to do when I return Singapore.
2 choices for me:

Happiness or career?

These two things keep on going round and round on my mind make me sleepless every night. SEI BEI SIAN AR! A lot of different shit happen on me, my DOA common test finish liao then suddenly lose one of the file out of the 4 file….. Which mean going to fail liao…. Kena lock in the room …. WHAT THE FUCK!

I think for a 20 years old poly kid, I really work every hard liao for my career…. But for me, I am really very unhappy for the past 2 years liao and I really wants my life to change once and for all…

A lot of people told me to go for happiness as well that what I am lacking of most LOL … But I really dun wan give up again like what used to be….. haha so prepare me to go do something huge when I reach Singapore guys ! lol!

IS NOW OR NEVER

Btw Ven u ask cj how much she wanna pay for ur birthday the rest is on me 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home