ME , MYSELF AND I

Monday, March 9, 2009

WHAT A GREAT DAY I HAVE BEFORE LEAVING!

REACH INDIA LO !

But the question is SO ? haha

All i can see CURRY!!!!! LOL!!! Scary for ME!(cause i didnt like hot food) HAHA!

Not gonna blog much as not in a good mood to talk or wad shit .

India is a very amazing place where can see car drive like the road belong to them and how can two people who knows how to speak english can't commicate ! OMGZZZZ!

I totally get owned like shit .... Didnt get to know a lot of friends but i sure i will be fine over there. CAUSE I AM XIE WEIJIE! WHAT can defeat me? I AM UNDEFEATED WAHAHAHAH!

Will post photo of what is india like soon but not today... DAMN DAMN MOODY and thinking,trying to find a way to get back on my track!

Gonna to think and really think hard for myself liao .... If i still dun think for myself.... I am doom .... -.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home