ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happier Life

Life is India is sure boring …. But what to do? I am already stuck by it seem like my life become a bit better and better with more friend! But still what the life I want so must keep on thinking and changing bit by bit!

9/3/09
Play basketball and found out that Indian basketball in India is really damn good and I find it hard to keep up with them but I will try my best to improve and own them.

From research, 90% of the Indian smoke.
70% of them weed
5% play with high class drug like blue ice

Wah their life is really WOAH! Lol …. Smoke cost 40 rupee there which is only 1 .30 dollar in sing? And a pack of weed cost like 100 rupee and is around 3.30 sing dollar? LOL…. I am gonna to try weed in india and see what is feel like I guess…. LOL … I got one life so gonna try everything…. ^^

11/3/09

This day is one of my happiest times among my past 2 year of life. Is a public holiday there because of the king birthday and everyone in the country will be happy and cheer. They will use different kind of colour powder or water to wipe or throw and other to give their blessing.

So like weijie such a playful boy, how can he miss SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY! So he gears himself up with an ngee ann T-shirt and gets READY FOR WAR! He never scare of death so when he reaches the battle field, he was shock as he forgets to bring his weapon
(colour powder or water)!

Nevertheless, he continue his journey to the battlefield and all sort of images run through his mind and finally, he reached the battle field and in front of him was hundred of india people armed with powder and water! Weijie dash forward and surround by the Indian and second later, he was covered by all sort of different colour. But he gave the enemy a good fight too LOL.

Really like his kind of event as Singapore has none close to this event. And is the only time that I can really let go and enjoy myself to the max… can see all the Indian running toward u with colour powder and water and splash at u! And return fire at them too lol.

To ven: I am trying and I remembered every word u told me that night. Give me some time and I sure that I will change for sure. But I need time and I have plenty of time at India and so … LOL … I gonna to enjoy my life when I back in sg…. NO MORE EMO PAST and NO MORE Hatred ANYMORE! Will be better and clever at relationship and friend… And be a better friend of yours lOL. So dun worry about me one la! lOL. I know a lot of new friend LO!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home