ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paul Wai's good bye.....

Today heard the news of Pw leaving the world ...

He is only 21 years old .... one year older than me ....

Never had a chance to really be a very good friend of mine but emo take over me once i heard the news of him leaving the world ...

Realise that life is as weak as a piece of glass ...

Once shattered .... U will leave the world ...

Never really think of how life could be easily be destory. For me, i always say that "LIFE ONLY WHAT! DIE DIE LO!" But after this news, i really realise my mouth is full of rubbish... Many people in this world wanna to live and much longer than what they can. But people like me is taking life just a game and think that i could "REPLAY" once i lost. But today i seriously realise how fragile life is ...

I promise i will change my fucking mouth!

I always remember u(PW) in my heart and mind ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home