ME , MYSELF AND I

Saturday, May 2, 2009

EMO to the MAX

Yesterday is my most emoest day i get ever......

Almost cry out on basketball court but cant as it will out my weak side of me and of course wad I feel about her…..

They asked me Why I play until so dulan yesterday …. All I can say is …. If people who know wad happen to me, Put yourselves in my shoe…

How would u feel?
What will u do?

I guess in the whole basketball court, there only one friend of mine understands me and help me to hide from them.

I cant run cause she still my good friend.
I cant hide cause they are my basketball mate.

I have to show to other now and then that I am very happy but who know what am I thinking inside?

Guess maybe yesterday is the last time I will go down to tiong CC and play le…. Just wanna get out that hell place and to other place that really can be myself.

Life Hard,
Life Never been fair.

Maybe is because I am fuck up …. That why god punish me in this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home