ME , MYSELF AND I

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tiring Days ...

Just do a quick blog b4 I go and play chess.

Finally enter another competition called the Microsoft Excel Finalist. The score was 1000 the max and during the prelim round, I got 951. In addition, was the over all two at NP. During that competition on Friday, which held at City plaza, I got 978 due to a stupid mistake and my timing is around 8 minutes plus. Finally, lost due to someone getting full mark for the test. Quite emo la as I think I really put in a lot of hard work liao and now can only pray to get top 10 list.

After that met Jackson, Joe, Shirley, Wen jin and gray to see Angel and demon. Not bad for that kind of show which not really the type I likes. Next, we went on to Shirley house for supper and play around with my BFF! lOl.

I need to give in 100% of what I can do to everything I DO!

I need to concentrate on what I want!

I can do it if I want!

P.s I Promise U that I will not fight again mean I will not fight again. I am a man of my words. You shall wait and see how I am going to make it true!

Random choosen when i close my eye lOL

Sly birthday

MMA CHAMPION!

Des, Me and Feng! ONE UNDERWEAR 3 PEOPLE WEAR!

Feel like posting cause i love goat! BUT WHO THE BLACK FIGURE AT THE BACK OF THE PICTURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home