ME , MYSELF AND I

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wishes finish....


Sorry for not updating my blog as I am really too lazy to update sometime after a long day after class (IHP). Nothing much this week as I was busying preparing a birthday surprise for one of my friend who fall on 06/06.

Before I start anything, I like to thank Shirley, Clara and Melisa for being my adviser on gift part. Joe, Jackson, wei jin and GARY XIAO WANG ZI for idea and accompany running here and there driving me around for getting stuff and more. Malvin : ))) For saving my day when my net card cannot go through bill! lOL. Kenny and Jing feng for being my spy for the information and time I needed to complete everything.

What I/we prepare to give on that day,
1. Brought a necklace at mint and co at raffle place there
2. A bracelet(Dunno what it call la) from tiong plaza
3. A flower from iken
4. Candle FROM JOE(Although I didn’t use it due to stupidness)
5. Cake which I bake myself
6. 1 Sincerely heart LOL

Preparing the item is really hard as I seldom be a planner who go around and ask from people money. Shop here and there for her gift. And is the first time I bake cake for people LOL.

Well the plan was to reach there around 1145 and I could do what I wanted to do as plan. But due to laziness and suck time planning by myself ….. I reach there around 12.35 liketat as the uncle say 15 min of walk from mrt station which took me an hour plus to get to her house LOL. And I walking around her neighbour thinking which one is her block.
But what shock me is I saw her infront of me! LOl … which make me shock and disappoint myself. Cause means what I plan I cant do it as I planned. SAD!

But then gave everything to her then light the candle but didn’t sing for her birthday song as I am too shy for it LOL! Then walk to dunno where rata shop for dinner as I am super super hungry and tired at that point of time as I haven had my dinner because I haven buy a lot of thing.

Go there tok cock tok cock awhile then start to go home. I say a lot of weird weird thing to her as I am tired wish make her laugh so well is a good thing though.

Yesterday no chance to sing for her so guess I will sing it here then:

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday Daphne!
Happy birthday to you!

That it folk. Wish you will pass your TP! LOl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home