ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FUCK UP NITE!

Ok must confirm update liao can’t be too lazy and let my fan wait for me to blog lol….

Ok today topic is about Jasmine Birthday at Double O club

Ok went to club with:

Ah ku, Yi kao and his girl friend, Dave, pinky, gary, Shirley, Mel and her gf, jay

Samuel, Zhan yuan, jason, Kendrick, Weijun

And of course of be loving birthday girl JASMINE!

Let skip every of the drinking part in the club and come to the drunk part of me (I am listed number 1 in the drunkard list WTF!)

Ok I enter around 1030 and get drunk at around 12 30 which is one of the fastest record I get myself drunk in my life LOL. Why? Because my target is to get drunk that day and I hit my target lol.

Ok here comes the guilty part of me first:

AH ku and gang:
I am really very sorry for getting drunk so fast and being such a burden to u guys. The worst part is I know that I am totally not a good host. I will make up with u guys again on Wednesday during our basketball session again. Sorry and thanks for looking after me.

Samuel and gang:
OK HERE IS THE WORST PART OF ME! From the information I get from them, most of them is the one time clubbing. And I disappear half way of the session and went home myself. I am such a fuking jerk. Damn I am really sorry if I spoil ur mood or wad.

Jasmine:
Ok here I am sorry that I get drunk before you. But of course I should get drunk before you as u can’t drink on that day. But after heard from u the next day that got some jerk force you to drink and stuff and I didn’t help u to cover or wad, I am sorry and be a burden down there. And spoil ur mood of playing L4D before the club. I promise I will go more l4d session with u so that u won’t play alonely again LOL!

Ok that all for the guilty and sorry thing and now start the angry part.

Serious although I have to admit that I not such of a care taker if my friend is drunk or what but I WOULD NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT PERSON WHEN HE OR SHE IS DRUNK (please dun gets the wrong idea… is just some messing with me stuff)! And seriously when I am drunk, I know what the FUCK happen around me. I not like some of u out there who dun even know what the fuck u are doing! SO stop messing with me when I am drunk or fuck status. WHY? BECAUSE I DIDN’T touch u when u are fucking wasted! I didn’t say out doesn’t mean I dun mind it. SO if u fucking see this, think and please go fuck urself and stop messing with me! Totally W – T – F . And I thanks for broadcasting my private life I have told u guys. T-H-A-N-K-S!

Lastly ... Hope Jasmine enjoy her nite that day HAha Happy birthday again here (Although the real birthday is on 3rd march)! Thanks for calling me along to ur party and causing all the problem i cause to u LOL!

That the end my blog today. Sorry to everyone mention above. Cya real soon everyone bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home