ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pre birthday post

This post is about my basketball again.

After my CSC game, ah ku and yi kao told me that I had improved along since then.
I wondered why within a short period how can I improved that much.

Ah ku told me that is the experience that make me advance and the training I get from him and jackon LOL! In addition, I believe in him.

Before the match, I had not enough time to get myself into the condition and the new move I learn. That cause me to be slower and not so accurate when using the move that I not used to it.

So here,

I declare that I WANT TO BE STRONGER! (Birthday wish!)

I want prove to other that hard work can win over talent.

Haha and let tok cock about other stuff.

Next Tuesday is my birthday.

It had been a rather down year for me. It seems like I failed a lot of thing that I wants to achieve in my life. I cause unhappiness to other more than happiness I guess. I still am living in the world of hatred, as I still could not stop hating the person who once is my good friend. More, whenever I see any of my friends, specially “her”, still contact or meet up with him. My emotion will take over me.

Why do I feel that way?

After a long thinking, I think is why is she so stupid and still wants to talk to him when he cause so much pain to you?

Now I realise that I am the one being selfish. Actually is good that one put down their past and move on with their live and I know I repeat this over and over again.
Actually none of my business from the start but I dunno why I always want to take the blame. Am I really the one to blame? Alternatively, I just want to be hero and take up the blame?

I think is around 1 year since that problem …. Dunno how long I am going to let go of it.

Last thing, I hate people who told me that they hate him/her because of whatever reason, but you are still meeting him/her. If you really hate him/her, then dun meet them lo. Dun tell me that u dislike him/her because I do not like him/her. Is because of this kind of “supportive” comment that make me feel that he/she is very fuck up.

This year wish list:

Happy! : - )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home