ME , MYSELF AND I

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ROTTING

Long time never blog liao due to shortage of time and dun have the “feel” to blog anymore.

Nothing interesting happen in my life lately and all in my mind is to do my project, project and more projects. Finally, the day has come on 04/08/09 that my project has finally come to the end where I have my final year project presentation done!


To look on the bright side, I am more relax and having holiday right now. But on the bad side, I rotting at home nothing to do LOL. Seem like every of my poly mate is still studying and prepare for exam while I am here do nothing but blog and quiz at FB LOL.


So if anyone got job to intro me, please tell me and if can, is related to IT lol.

Now planning a oversea trip with Terence and gang to either batam or bitam. Dunno is it because of india or berenice like suddenly because very close with them. Nevertheless, I think they are great as they are taking up joke and stuff.
That all for today blog as really nothing for me to write LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home