ME , MYSELF AND I

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IT show march 2010

Update on IT fair from 11/3/2010 to 14/3/2010

Summary on the overall sale throughout the 4 days:

Day 1: 5
Day2: 8
Day3: 7
Day4: 8

Overall I sold 28 laptops in the 4 days. Not the best IT shows I ever done but of course I am happy as I hit my target of above 20 laptops sold in 4 days. Hang around with my fujitsu friend Wei qin, twin sister and of cause my beloved black ghost : )

Something happen on 13/3/2010 which is the third day of IT show:

One of my customers whom is a Malay lady with 2 of her others friend came over and brought a laptop which I included a wireless mouse as one of the bundler with the laptop she brought. As the wireless mouse is out of stock, I asked her to collect her laptop while I transfer the mouse over and collect after she collected her laptop. When she return, there is a problem arise when the cashier said that the malay lady’s friend already taken the wireless mouse for her (btw cashier is from china so I talk to him with Chinese) and shouted at me which make me SUPER du lan and we started quarrelling over there.

Suddenly, the malay lady stop us and scolded us saying that we are bullying her as we talk in Chinese. She was damn angry that her body is shriving and scolded me for 2 hours.

Actually I dun mind being scolded because I always think that customer is always right. But well I am impressing with myself that actually I control my temper and let her scolded me for two hours. LOL. She took my manager, vice manager, cashier and my name and wants to complain to singapoore customer service. Well we shall see what will happen.

After that night, another customer call and scolded me for another hours. NVM and the worst is I called my dad to da pao things for me to eat and he pack the food but forget to bring back LOL. Totally wtf for me that day.

Thanks for everyone who come and find me during the show and talk cock with me LOL! Thanks special thanks to someone WHO CANT FIND ME DUE TO HUMAN TRAFFIC! LOL . And last thanks zhi yang for the wallet and belt :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home