ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, April 14, 2011

天使の恋



Story:
17 year old high school student Rio (Nozomi Sasaki) is always the center of attention due to her beauty. Yet, Rio has never cared about anyone but herself due to her traumatic past. Her friends and boyfriends exist only so she can use them for her gains. Rio is only interested in money.

Then one day she meets 35 year college professor Kouki and falls in love for the first time. Rio feels confused by her emotional change and expresses her love to Kouki honestly. Although Kouki becomes interested in Rio there is a reason he can't pursue the relationship ...


I watch 天使の恋 before i left for work today. I always remember a few phrase i will remember for every nice movie i saw.
"I change my dress, hair style, nail colour, attitude, character and i tried to study. Because this is the way i express that I Love You."
Alot of people say that they do not know how to express love. Actually everyone know how to express because is the little thing that one change but is the one they loved never realize their change of thing/attitude toward them. And the changes they make is the way that they express their love to others...

All i can say is .... Please notice the people around you. Is not that they do not care/love you, is the way they express is different.

After a long time, i finally started talking to someone i used to care about long ago.

I always feel that I got this problem that I cant solve. I would not dare to interact with others once there some dispute specially with girls. A lot of people said that is because i just that kind of person which will think a lot when there a problem. That why I feel better as I felt that I picked up the courage to talk to her again. But when I meet her out for lunch, I feel that there something in my mind that I cannot just be myself. I speak like not what I am. Hmmm maybe this is the problem I wants to solve this YEAR! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home