ME , MYSELF AND I

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ven Bdae

Today I logged into my NS portal to check for my enlistment date as most of my friend receive the letter of enlistment. This is what I get !

“Your enlistment date is on 02-Aug-2010. Your reporting unit is BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL 2 “

LOL! Finally, my army days is here after 20 years of my life! But guess it would be a easy job for me in this 2 years as I am in the C9 L3 class with basically I am consider quite useless there lol. Nevertheless I will thrive hard to pass my NS life through this two years!

Ok let talk something about this week activity, on Wednesday is one of my friend birthday parties at NSRCC (Tamah Merah there) and my working place is at NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC. So is like from running from west to east liketat and my working hour end at 6 PM with is totally wtf to travel with the crowd. Should not go into detail as there not much

But what shock me is that I saw someone that I didn’t saw him for the past 3 years. When he first say hi to me, I was like showing him the HUH face which I totally remember who is he. After he told me his nick name, I remembered who he is. Was talking to him since we are taveling in the same direction. When he reach his destination, he told me that: “Eh, U really change a lot…. Better as in you are more man and totally different from what you used to be”. After this I feel that I have really change a lot since leaving my secondary school but I am happy with the change I go through. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home