ME , MYSELF AND I

Thursday, April 8, 2010

RIP ROWENA

Today topic I talk about LIFE!

I am going to be 21 this year and whenever I think of what I have done still now is really wasting my own time.

After today basketball session, I went home to use Facebook and I saw a lot of the Newstead staff was commenting about something hot. After I did some reading of what really happen, I was shock that one of my closest newstead staff, Rowena has gone from this world. I was really depressing that wtf really happen to her? To me she was been so cheerful, helpful and etc. why would such cheerful girl go committed suicide herself for nothing?

I work for newstead for 2 year since from PackardBell’s staff to a newstead part timer on Sim lim square #03-67 with Rowena and gang. That was the happiest time of my life as I learn a lot of thing there and make a few close friends there. I know her for 3 years from then.

I can’t accept the fact she gone from our life.

I remember when I just enter newstead, I was like a dumb fuck that knows anything about laptop and stuff and makes venetia very piss off with me. It was her to tell me what should I do to make it things right and how should I improve on my sale tactic.

I remember on my 18th birthday, she ask what would be my best birthday present I wish to get. And my answer to her is PSP! So on my actual birthday, she really asks everyone to cope up with a sum of money to buy for me a psp! I am really touched on what she has done for me.

I still remember that she was the first one who called me FEI FEI in newstead which make me become more popular in newstead!
I STILL REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS PACKARDBELL IS GOOD AND HELP ME SELL WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO!

OH FUK! I now am in a state of confusion! Life sucks! It ended so fast that no one was prepare! There a lot of question in my head which make me got a super bad headache now …. If I play basketball with her this might not happen …. I fail to keep up with the promise I make to her that I will teach her layup. I Failed as a friend. Now my life is filling up with more regret. Hope she will forgive me….. I know no matter what I type here she can’t see it anymore. But just wanna tell her that even she is gone, she will always be living in our heart.

R.I.P Rowena .

P.s – I am really sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home